Make your MGA sound like a '57 Chevy !!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Make your MGA sound like a '57 Chevy !!
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 15:53:51 -0400
>FOR SALE :    NEW tail pipe Blurble extension
>
>  Haven't you always wanted your MGA to sound like a '57 Chevy?  Now after
years of research, a technical break-through has enabled you to have your
wish. Just attach the tail pipe Blurble unit to your tail pipe and you can
drive through the neighborhoods in your MGA, BUT  sounding like a '57 Chevy.
For a limited time we can offer the Blurble unit for only $19.95 plus
shipping.  Beautiful single layer, micron coated chrome.  Be the first in
your neighborhood.  Act now.

>(Boy....I caught hell on the SPAM; I'm really going to catch it now!)

Don Mathis, Ph.D.
Lucent Technologies
Norcross, Georgia
donmathis@lucent.com