HELP

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP
From: CWCOOPER@inet.dsccc.com (CWCOOPER)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 08:21:24 -0500
Hello everyone, I need some help if possible.  I have a '72 B and
last week it started blowing oil from the side cover breather
tube.  I thought for a moment and remembered that I had put on a
non-vented valve cover, which would cause crank case pressure to
build and ultimately force oil through the tube.  So I vented the
valve cover and the problem still exists.  I also have a great
deal of blow-by, which started after the first oil blowing
incident.  The motor has about 20K on it, so the rings should be
fine. I haven't checked the compression yet but the car runs
fine, so I would venture to say that the compression is O.K. too.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY, MY MAILER THAT IS SUBSCRIBED TO THE LIST
IS NOT WORKING NOW.

Thanks
Chad