re: Going Topless!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Going Topless!!
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:59:18 -0500
Absolutely gorgeous night last night (Wednesday) here in Virginia.
Crystal clear, temperature a brisk 52F with little wind and a full moon.
Perfect MGB weather, in my opinion. I got to put on the leathers last
eve for the first time this season - jacket, vest and driving gloves.
Cold wind blowing through your hair, soft interior lights almost washed
out by the moonlight ... ah, this is the best time of the year in
Virginia. Superb for topless driving.

Needless to say, I took the B out for an hour or so last eve, just for
the pure enjoyment of driving.  I strongly recommend it as a tonic for
the world's ills.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
RD#373750