Re: Backfiring!

To: John Hed <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Backfiring!
From: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 17:53:42 -0500 (CDT)
John,

I had a backfiring problem which (when I *finally* located it) was
totally caused by an air leak in the exhaust manifold.  Before I found it
I had exploded several holes in the header tubes.  I removed header,
welded like crazy for several hours, put everything back with plenty of
high temp gasket-in-a-tube and *ta-dum* everything was as quiet as a mouse.

Dwade No-more-backfires-now Reinsch
Longview, TX

79 B
78 B