New to list, Fuel pump, Kicker Panels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New to list, Fuel pump, Kicker Panels
From: "Don K. Rolfson" <dkrolfson@xactware.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 08:53:34 -0600
Hello All,

I am new to the list so I apologize in advance if I overstep
any bounds. The other lists I belong too are really "loose"
(I know not PC but true!!).

I own a 1964 MGB. It has been sitting in the barn (don;t
have a garage) for oh, 7 years now because I do not know
where to get the materiale\s to rebuild the leaking fuel
pump so it is unsafe to drive (according to the state :-}  )

It has approx 60k miles on it and is all origional (okay so I
have changed the spark plugs and the filters and put in a
12volt battery since I was too lazy to find 2 6volt at one
time).  It does have some rust behind the front wheels
and in front of the back wheels also.

Does anyone know of a kit to fix the leaking fuel pump
and is the best way to fix the rust just to start cutting it
out and welding in new peices?

Thanx for the input!

Don