Re: Dare I say Lancia???

To: "(unknown)" <BRITISH-CARS-PRE-WAR@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>,
Subject: Re: Dare I say Lancia???
From: dlaver@morgan.com (David Laver)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:41:00 +0100
I've copied omicron@paston.co.uk and bazza@easynet.co.uk (Barry Waterhouse
Engineering) - chalk and cheese but both excellent.

A friend has had 4 of the 1300cc fwd rot boxes which I like a lot less than my
1800cc rwd Fiat 124 coupe (bodge box) or the Mini Cooper I once had.   Maybe a
1600cc would get the best of both.  Then again if I could afford one of those
I'd have a Guilletta instead...

Why do you ask ?  If you want the fun of that Cooper you tried but with a
little more refinement how about a hot MG Midget ?  Same size, responsivemess,
engine, but with a measure of vintage charm.

David.