RE: Wanted Dead or Alive

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wanted Dead or Alive
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:29:59 -0400
Hi Barney,
    First thanks for the info on Redi-Strip. I'm still not sure what to do.
The nearest
Redi-Strip is Cleveland, 200 miles away. I might go the bead blast route.
    As to your 1500 engine needs -.I have some leads .  I had a 1500 rebuilt
for my
roadster, but discovered later it didn't have the tach drive. The # is
15FNH29576
and its probably from a Metropolitan!  Anyway I ran with this engine until I
rebuilt
another engine. Now the one engine is under my workbench. I have a lot of $
in
this engine so you probably aren't interested in it. HOWEVER, here in
Buffalo,NY
we have a British Car Repair class on Tuesday nights & last Tuesday a  B guy
was trying to unload a 1500 engine on me. His name is Jim Pelletteri
(716-681-8955) . If you want I'll get details tomorrow and get back to you.
     There is also a guy ,Jerry Kohlbacher, who runs MGA Particles (717
942-3760).
He is very good and reasonable. If your in the Chicago area ,Steve Krantz
sold me
some A parts also quite reasonable (630-553-9023).
Take care,
  Jim Black        57 roadster
                        58 coupe