Re: MGB History

To: mgs@autox.team.net, GregMGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB History
From: Rick.Guynn@mail1.phoenix.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 18:28:44 +0000
> From:          GregMGB@aol.com
> Date:          Sun, 29 Sep 1996 19:40:27 -0400
> To:            mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject:       MGB History

> I don't even know if such a place exists, but does anyone know of a place
> where I could find out my MGB's history?  (i.e. port of entry, original
> dealership, etc.)  Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

There was a company awhile back that offered this service.  I think
it was something like the British Motor Heritage Foundation or some
such thing.  Sorry, I can't remember the proper name. Maybe you can
find it in a copy of British Car magazine.  Otherwise, I'm sure
somebody here will eventually remember the name.

-Rick
'62 MGA