Funky clock

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Funky clock
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@mail.ic.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 23:06:32 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury:

I have a problem, minor, but real.  "Fergie", my 77B is finally back on
the road.  A wonderful (albeit chilly) moonlight cruise last night
really put me in a great frame of mind.  Towards the end of my drive, I
noted that my normally reliable quarz dash clock was a little fast.  I
reset it to the proper time, but then realized that it was running fast
- i.e. the second hand made one revolution in around 20 seconds!  I
reset the beast again after parking the car in the garage, and now, 24
hours later it is still reading correctly.

Any ideas?  I thought that my alternator might be overcharging, but
other electrics seem unaffected.

Best Regards,

Chris Delling