Calif Smog Check 2 rebuttal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Calif Smog Check 2 rebuttal
From: DBGaither@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 12:20:14 -0400
I was browsing the Smog Check 2 web site
<http://webgarage.com/ci/smog.htm> when I happened upon this page:

DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS RESPONDS TO ERRONEOUS CLAIMS ABOUT SMOG
CHECK II
http://webgarage.com/ci/barresponse.htm

Was interesting reading.  They are allaying the fears of people incited
by 'radio talk show hosts' to believe things that are not so.

This is worth your perusal if you are interested.  I don't know if this
includes dis-information of their own.  I just thought I'd bring the site
to your attention.

Doug Gaither

  "...Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up your floppies?"
           try my homepage <http://users.aol.com/dbgaither/>