Rear view mirror

To: All <MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Rear view mirror
From: Larry Hoy <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Oct 96 00:36:12 EDT
I am looking for the bracket (new or used) for my rear view mirror.  I have a
1969 MGB.  This would be the bracket (stem) that fastens to the back of the
mirror and to the top of the windshield frame.  This item is a cheap pot metal
item.  I think that it was used on very few models.  Mine has broken and the
last time I checked around it is no longer available.

I have had two different machine/welding shops look at it and neither wanted to
even deal with it.  No one wants to mess with such a fragile looking pot metal
part.

Any help out there would be appreciated.

Larry
1969 MGB
Denver Co