Front suspension rebuild

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Front suspension rebuild
From: SOUTHTUC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 20:22:43 -0400
I have a two questions that perhaps someone can give me a bit of advice on.
 My fall MG project will be to rebuild the front suspension on my 70 B.  I
intend to rebuild the kingpins and then replace the tie rod ends, the inner
and outer wheel bearings,  both front springs, and the A-arm bushings.  I
shouldn't need to replace the shocks as the previous owner installed a Spax
conversion kit.
First question, have I forgotten anything?  Second question, do I have any
options regarding the springs or are stock ones ok for basic road use?

             70 MGB                                                      55
MGTF 1500

T. Southworth   southtuc@aol.com