Radiator Leaks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator Leaks
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 11:44:01 +1000 (EST)
Hi everybody,

I'm after a bit of help. I have just taken out my radiator in my Midget
in order to fix a problem with the fan. Well I thought with the money I
saved by doing this project myself, I would treat the car to new radiator
hoses, clips etc. Well after flushing the radiator, giving it a new coat
of paint and replacing it, with the new hoses, the connection between the
top hose and the radiator itself manages to leak slowly. I have tried
tightening, moving the hose around, changing the position of the clip,
everything, but it still persists. Any ideas on what to try to stop this
so I can finally run some coolant into the car without loosing the lot
onto the ground.

Thanx in advance

Steve
69 Midget