Saturdays arent busy in the office......

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: Saturdays arent busy in the office......
From: MurrayG@cabletel.co.uk (Gillian Murray)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 19:35:20 +0100
Hi MGers

After noticing some drawing of beloved cars on some of the emails, I
reckoned I'd have a go.....Mmmmm it's not as easy as I thought...This
supposed to be a picture of my MGA ...Can anyone do better? (silly question)

Anyway if anyone on the list is going to Mallory Park Race Track in England
this Tuesday and you see a girl driving a Super Fast Caterham Super Seven
say hello to me and wish me luck!!!  (I'll need it...)

My Car!!!!

Gill
'60 MGA