Re: Beautiful day - Boy am I sore!

To: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Subject: Re: Beautiful day - Boy am I sore!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 04:42:36 -0700
You wrote:

>Yes what a beautiful weekend this was.....
>
>I greased the entire car with Molly-Graphite.
>
>I drained the hypoy out of the rear end and refilled with Castrol
hypoy.

>I gravity flushed/bleed the brakes and did that with Castrol GTLMA
instead
>of going with DOT5.  I think I glad I stuck with what has been used in
it
>all along.  I now have a harder pedal.
>
>I drained the transmission oil out and noticed major saw dust!  So I
>refilled and drove for an hour and then drained again only to find
more saw
>dust but not as bad.  Refilled and will drain in a few days.  I smell
>rebuild.  I also smell like hypoy.  I'm the hypoy boy.
>
>Timed the car and oiled the carbs.
>
>Gave the car a bath with Dura-shine car wash, love that stuff, and
cleaned
>the wheels with some special Rhino mucus in a spray bottle.
>
>Vacuumed the car at the car wash and cleaned all the glass.
>
>Tanked up the car with 93 and tossed in a bottle of Dura lube fuel
system
>cleaner.  Love that stuff too.
>
>By the time I looked up, it was 10:00PM on a sunday night.
>
>What a beautiful weekend it was.  Time flys when your having fun!

>Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
>jpquinn@cyberramp.net
>www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
>PGP Encryption Key Upon Request

Bet you can not wait to do it all again next weekend. All I did was
drive my car on beautiful country roads all weekend (did change water
pump that when but that only took me out of the action for a little
over an hour. All the others laugh at me and my Bag-o-Spares, who's
laughing now?) what was I thinking?, I would have much rather done what
you were doing. Safety Fast, David Deutsch