looking for NAMGBR member

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for NAMGBR member
From: SPB3430@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 21:31:56 -0400
This past sunday at the Westminster VT Brit show I saw an MGB roadster
belonging to a Ira Weiner (Wiener?) His car is the exact shade of white that
I am looking to paint my 69 Roadster. I hung around his car for a while to
ask him what the color was but he must have been browsing at the other cars
and I never ran into him. He is a member of the NAMGBR as I am but I have no
way of contacting him. Is there an index of club members available? Help!!
thanx in advance
Steve Bartley NAMGBR 6-2585