Re: Engine rebuild options (A)

To: pujalte@stic.net
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild options (A)
From: Bert Otten <Bert.Otten@nni.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 09:38:33 +0100
"Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>  wrote:

<<<Hi Bert,
  Where would I purchase a copy of "Practical Classics"?

Vince,

I got more questions like these, so I have added a copy for 'the
list'.

I bought my copy accidentily in England, but on the cover the price
in $ is listed ($ 3.50), so I expect it is available in the larger
magazine/bookstores in the USA, as I can easily obtain it in Holland
(Europe) as well. I recall that there is a telephone number (in the
UK) on the back of the front page which you can call to find out
where they sell copies. I you're interested I can look it up for you.

BTW: The october issue features an article on how to check/rebuild
inertia starter motors and an article, with pictures, of doing the
front and rear brakes of an MGB (GT).

Good Luck

Bert Otten
'66 MGB