Re: Full moon !!! and Halloween

To: "Don Mathis" <donmathis@lucent.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Full moon !!! and Halloween
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1991 16:43:12 -0400
I suppose you are right. Oh by the way Halloween is also coming up, that
may explain the car problem.  (what colors are the cats that jump on your
car).

I agree about the things with the full moon, my Mom always said to never
make my dad angry when a full moon was approaching :-)

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg