Re: We're approaching a full moon !!!

To: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: We're approaching a full moon !!!
From: gramf@digisys.net (Paul/Ian Graham)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 21:15:28 -0700
At 11:16 AM 10/22/96, Don Mathis wrote:
>Has anyone noticed a relationship between our approaching a full moon and
>our discussion subjects?!?  Cats, forks, diesel spitfires,......
>
>Seriously, I used to be on a board of directors for a sheltered workshop
>which employed mentally, emotionally, and physically handicapped.  People in
>this type of business say there is a correlations between full moons and
>increased physical activity within the workshop.
>
>I also overheard a highway patrolman and a shoe salesman discussing people
>doing weird things and they both agreed that they see strange occurrences
>when there is a full moon.
>
>Farmers used to plant in a full moon......maybe we should tune our SU's in a
>full moon.
>
>Don Mathis,Ph.D.
>LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
>donmathis@lucent.com
>'61 MGA
>'37 Bentley
Diesel Spitfires?  Must have missed that while I was chasing cats off my
GT.  But seriously, I was helping a friend with his Pipe pulling machine
(for irrigation systems).  He had just spent $300 for a new water pump and
needed help putting it in.  The pump looked suspiciously familiar.  When he
pulled the shroud off the machine, there sat an 1800 cc diesel powered MG
motor.  The diferences were a cross flow head, fuel injection, and an oil
cooler that exited the block through the preesure relief valve hole.  He
was really pissed about the price of a water pump from Vicky Brit.
        Oh, a passing note about Vicky Brit.  When you have the occasion to
call, ask what goodies they have in the "backroom"-blems and returns at
very low prices.

Paul Graham
67 BGT somewhat cancerous but what the hell