Re: 76B Corn, rust, paint, etc/do it right this time

To: "James " <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: 76B Corn, rust, paint, etc/do it right this time
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 03:39:26 -0700
There is a point of no return and it sounds to me that you are beyond
that point. I'd be thinking soup to nuts restore right about now. The
next logical step is to get another "driver" for the time that this one
will be down. That way you will not feel the pressure of needing to
complete, thus cut corner in some cases just to get the job done rather
than wait for that back ordered part or using that not "just the way
you would have it" rather than waiting to secure the item in the
condition would like it. The end result will B something you can feel
proud about instead a car that you'll always wonder "should I have done
this?" kind of thing. If it were a Midget or Triumph I'd say, just do
what you have to and throw it back together but this is a B were
talking about here and that enough reason in it's self "to do it up",
"paint the town red", "spare no expense" etc. Safety Fast and remember
this is supposed to be fun, David Deutsch