'77 MG Midget for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '77 MG Midget for Sale
From: Bob Hines <bhines@sm1.gte.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 07:57:31 -0500
I am selling my '77 MG Midget. It has 25,700 actual total miles, is red,
no damage(except from garage rash) , always garaged, Webber 2bbl
conversion with the original carb and, manifold supplied, taunu cover
and two top boot covers.  Original tires, which need replacing, and the
windshield wipers only work on one speed and don't park themselves.
Origianl AM/FM stereo with 6X9" Jensen Triaxials in the trunk.

Car lives near St. Pete Florida and passed the Pinellas county polution
inspection last year.

jpeg photos available to anyone interested. Please emial me directly to
keep from cluttering up the list. bhines@GTE.net

Asking $3800 OBO.