76 MG MIDGET

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 76 MG MIDGET
From: John Bartholomew <jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 96 12:53 PST
For those of you who are located in or around San Jose that may be in need
of some parts for your SPRIDGETS, there is an almost complete 76  located at
'PICK and PULL' on Monterey Highway (82) just south of down town. I was
there yesterday with a buddy who was looking for parts for his TR7. There is
also a XJ6 in there, but it has had a heart transplant (now has a chevy V8),
don't know what year XJ is.
I have no financial or otherwise interest in this outfit or the cars. Just
passing on the info for those that may have a need. John.