Re: How Many Paint Jobs are OK?

To: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Subject: Re: How Many Paint Jobs are OK?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:50:00 -0800
Did you say "not sure if I can afford this expense?" There is obviously
a problem with priorities going on here. Are you eating every day? do
you live in solid housing unit? If you cut back to meals every other
day and take to a tent for 6 months you can probably afford to paint
several cars. Oh yeah if you have a family, give them two weeks "you're
on your own" notice. Follow my advice and 2 years from now you'll still
be  thanking me for turning your life and your car around. Safety Fast,
David Deutsch  BTW you can do it right once or wrong several times and
then right but the ladder is less of an expense.