74 MGB PART SEARCH

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 MGB PART SEARCH
From: John Bartholomew <jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 96 13:58 PST
I am searching for a over rider bracket for my 74 MGB.
The overrider on the 74 is the large rubber appendage attached front and
rear to the chrome bumper. They are not particularly elegant and were only
used for the 74 thru 74 1/2, just prior to the rubber bumper version.
The part I need is for the front passenger side and is a large aluminum block
that acts as a spacer to the overrider between it and the bumper.
They apear to be handed (left/right), so I guess I need the exact one.
The rear driver one, will work I guess?
This is one of those parts that are not essential, but if I can find one I
will re-attach the correct overriders.
Any one have one they want to part with, or know where there is a dead 74
chrome MGB that is parting out?
Any help will be appreciated.    Regards John Bartholomew.