HELP!!! I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP!!! I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM!
From: Rootes2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:18:23 -0500
       SOMEBODY out there must have a wiring diagram floating around for an
MG Magnette......1958 in particular, but ANY year would suffice. Photocopies
are great, scan and download, whatever I have to do to get a copy from you!

       I have a 58 Magnette that has been sitting for YEARS.....normally, I
don't find wiring to be a particular challenge, as I've been a student of
Lucas for many years. But when various rodents , cats, (sorry, didn't mean
cats, that just slipped in, NO cats) etc., have EATEN some of the wiring
under the hood, it makes it a trifle difficult to trace!
       Any help anybody can provide will be GREATLY appreciated, and any
costs incurred GLADLY paid.....just e-mail me details .....thanks in advance,

                  Jon Arzt                Rootes2@aol.com

58 Magnette (ex mouse motel)
66 Alpine    ( daily driver )
67 Sunbeam camper  ( very large paperweight, until I get the engine back in)