Re: HELP!!! I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM!

To: Rootes2@aol.com
Subject: Re: HELP!!! I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM!
From: Owen Michaels-Hardy <omhardy@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 01:39:53 +1100 (EST)
Being the fact it's a Fridayu night anbd I can hardly type?   -  CATs!!!!!

Whcich model is a 58 (jiusty can't recall afgter allllll tyhat Stolliii and
Nirvanja playing veryyyyy\!!! LOUD!)  -   ZA ort Zb?  I seem to recall I
coulde fit both my EX-girlferiend's Abysinians' in a flour sack off the end
off the tail puipe (had to weAre rubberrr glovves  nnot to be scratchesssdd!)

To make suire they would not go to sleep beforeee I had had some funnnn!!! I
had 240-+-Volts on the end of tsome111 jumpers - give em a reeeeaaaalll good
pokkke if they gott too quiet!

Then stand back adn watch the fumes (flames-<;-)) permeate out of the calico
webbbbinggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOAAAAAAA!!! WHAT FUN!!!

After the fuhnjk you could open them up and match the Lucas electr8ic
problemps to the manuakl!!!! - such an admsazisdnfgh adveture!!!! and found
all the non-std electric faults! [The implication is that many Lucas faults
are built in!].

[On a serious note: I had a ZA in 1983. I'll check my old journals for
wiring plans - I recall there were numerous problems.]

sorry, coudn't resist - TOOO MUCJ STOLLI!

GO ON, FLAME Me - I'm a pissed male animallll luvr!
(BTW, does anyone else watch "Boys behaving badly"?)