(FS) 1971 MGB roadster and 2 other LBC's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: (FS) 1971 MGB roadster and 2 other LBC's
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 04:16:20 -0800
This car belongs to a friend of mine (yes, I do have friends, whether
they admit it or not is a different story). Dave Blackwell and is
located in North Patchogue, New York (Long Island). Call Dave direct at
516-475-2889

1971 MGB: Red, Wire Wheels, Overdrive, This car has been redone from
bumper to bumper and needs nothing. Just buy get in and enjoy the ride.
asking $7,500, Shhhh and you did not hear from me, I think someone can
steal this car for a little less. It is a steal at the $7,500.

I still have the 61 Bugeye for sale: complete and solid but needs
restoration. Parrish hardtop  Has 1100 engine and rib cage trans in it
but comes with original 948 and "smooth" trans. $1,700 and I'm
surprised it is still here

I'm presently preparing (new clutch and rockers) a 1976 MGB to be sold
most likely January. Will probably go for $2000 maybe a hair more if I
have to dump a little more into it.

I'm trying to cut back to 5 LBCs. Want to keep:
66 MGB
66 Midget
67 Sprite
75 MGB
79 MGB V8 converted to chrome bumpers
Oh yes and I'm concidering purchasing an Austin AB90 station wagon Did
I say cut back to 5 LBC, hey that's right the Wagon is a Big British
Cars

Safety Fast,
David "Man!, do I love these cars" Deutsch