Stalling B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stalling B
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 1996 18:33:09 +0000
Had my everyday 64B out kicking up some of those lovely leaves that
are all over our roads the other day and at the first stop sign, she
stalled. No problem. Turned the key again and it started right up and
I continued to chase leaves. Over the next couple of days, she has
been stalling at almost every stop or slowing down which prompts me to
put her in second, pop the clutch and continue on. What think, is it
more than an idle that needs to be turned up? This is a new wrinkle
with "RED".

Thanks in advance,
Dave Houser