Re: To Dream......an MGF

To: cciaffon@cisco.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Dream......an MGF
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 19:07:58 -0500

<< So what's chances, when we visit the UK this next spring, that
 we'll be able to rent an MG-F instead of the usual drek? Anyone
 know how/how much/where to rent such a beast at Gatwick, or
 maybe in York? >>

This you can do, but the price will knock your socks off....as I recall it
was around 700 pounds sterling when I check it out last May.  There is an
outfit that advertises
in one of the Slick Brit mags that rents MGF's and Morgans...I cannot find a
reference for them now....We settled for an Avis Rover jelly bean as being
much cheaper.

Good Luck
Terry