Re: Looking to buy MGB-GT

To: "Carl W. Bussler" <cbussler@csrlink.net>
Subject: Re: Looking to buy MGB-GT
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 04:39:17 -0800
Hello Carl,
My thinking is the best time to buy a GT is in the spring. After the
bad weather and when does GT owners decide to (here I go again) "trade
up" to a roadster. Now is a great time to buy a roadster. Geography has
alot to do with it. But this is the way I see here it the N.E.,
sometimes when I stand on one foot and tilt my head slightly things can
look very differently though. Big help I've been, seriously, where do
you live?     Safety Fast, David Deutsch