Re: Water Wetter & MGs

To: smrm@coastalnet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Wetter & MGs
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:57:43 +0800
Michael:

I had pretty much the same results as you when I added it to the
50/50 antifreeze solution in the radiator of my '67 B-GT. It could
just be the temperate summer climate here beside the Puget Sound. I
don't think I ever went on any extended run when the air temp was
over 85F. At a steady 70-ish my engine never topped 190F, which is
pretty much how its always behaved since I replaced my radiator about
three years ago. I think I read on the Red Line web page that it's
supposed to work most effectively with plain water, having been
originally developed as a water pump lubricant for race engines.

Regards,
Jerry Causey