Re: MGA Autocross Setup

To: dmeadow@flash.net
Subject: Re: MGA Autocross Setup
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 02:48:24 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-06 23:49:24 EST, dmeadow@flash.net (David
Littlefield) writes:

<< Now, can you tell me why you have the rearview mirror turned 90 degrees?
 Was that an accident, or do you expect to be followed by tall, skinny
 cars?;-)

 My guess is that it just gets in the way of your vision and you don't care
 about what's happening behind you in a solo race, anyway, right?  >>

Right on!  No accident.  I be a bit on the short side, and the mirror is
directly in my line of sight as I'm approaching a pylon, so roll 90 degrees
right and yaw 60 degrees left really thins it out.

Barney