MGF Availability

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGF Availability
From: Andrew Murdock <Andrew.Murdock@cdc.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 09:45:39 +0000
OK, current scoop is as follows, called two dealers, new ones are still at
LEAST three months delivery (though you can order it ANY colour you like :-).

Second user ones are beginning to appear, at around the price of new, two
advertised in this weeks parrot cage liner, one for 17,200 pounds and one
for 16995. At current rate of exchange that is circa 26,600 and 26,342 US
dollars.
btw these prices are for year old cars and are pretty much the same price as
new.

Talking of the colours, there is what can only be described as nail varnish
pink one that parks facing me outside the office whenever my car is here, he
was moaning about it leaking the other day, to whit my reply was that it was
an MG and what did he expect...almost as bad as bloody net newbies if you
ask me ;->.

On another note, did anyone else get spammed by that International
Nutritionals guy ??

Andrew

"All flames cheerfully ignored"

*Control Data Ltd, 3 Roundwood Avenue,  * "Its not RIALTO as we know it  *
*Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex.    *           Jim"                 *
*Tel: 0181 867 6027; Fax: 0181 569 2511 *                                *