Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:33:41 -0500 (EST)

> I'm signing off the list as of today because I have apparently offended
> some people I certainly did not mean to.

  I think everybody else has pretty much said it all, but I just wanted to
include my support as well.  You've been one of the most valuable members
this list has, and it would be a real shame to see you go just because a few
people can't handle different opinions.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit