Re: Detonation discussion

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Detonation discussion
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 13:03:28 -0600
Way down at the bottom...

>> To close this, I will attempt to tie two of our latest longer threads
>> together and risk some "combustion" myself.
>>
>> Q:  How do you make a cat sound like a dog?
>>
>> A:  Throw gas on it and light it on fire --- WOOF!
>>
>> Maybe this'll take the "heat" off David D. for a while.
>>
>> Regards
>> Bill Eastman
>> 61 MGA
>>

>HEY!!!!
>
>The cat fraycus was my fault! I started the mess with the 15 year old and a
>pellet gun crack. I just want proper credit. Let Dave take credit for his own
>faux paus. ;-)
>
>Ken
>
>Fox paws...duct tape...oh Dave....?

Uh,...  I'm not even going to touch this one.  Might hard to resist though.

But this does not remind me of the time when I had just turned 16 and
started volenteer work at the local Zoo...

Never mind.

Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net
www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
PGP Encryption Key Upon Request