Gymkhana/Gabriel/Barney/was a blast and the some

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gymkhana/Gabriel/Barney/was a blast and the some
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 13:30:35 -0800
And you call you're selfs enthusiasts. The men were out there today. We
ran the course and had great fun and food. Barney bested every body in
his 1500 MGA, an 1800 MGB was 2nd, I was 3rd in my 75 B. I got to drive
Jim Janine's MGB V8 and reconfirmed the need to own one of these
beasts. There was a very nice 1600 MGA running the coarse, owned by ?
Kelly ( as soon as I send I'll remember his first name). Among others
running XJ6 Jaguar, MGB GT, Toyota and Buick Lasabre. Lobster Lunch
overlooking Sheepshead Bay was  perfect end to a perfect outing.
Barney's on his way back to Illinois right now. He's a great guy and
day would not have been the same had he not attended. Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

Barney, drop a line when you arrive home and thanks for coming over