Re: T type performance & handling

To: bharkins@tfb.com, mgs@autox.team.net, engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu
Subject: Re: T type performance & handling
From: "Blair Engle" <engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:35:38 -0500 (EST)
  Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>  writes:

>>On the subject of XPAG reliability, 11 years, 7000 rpm shifts, 115 mph on
>>  the straights, and no engine failures.  Need I say more?
>>

> Yes, what did you do to the engine to get that sosrt of performance??!!

Hi Bill...
Yes this was a great engine.  It was a 1500 XPEG (sorry), new crankshaft,
Crane TLF cam, Edney 9lb. flywheel and diaphragm clutch, Derrington
extractor manifold, Mallory distributor, ported and polished head with TF
valves and all rotating  and reciprocating parts balanced.  The work was
done by The Classic MG Shop, they do great work.

Press on regardless,
Blair
Blair Engle                                  engle@phy.fsu.edu