Re: WANTED 1275 Midget engine

To: George Loudenslager <geolou@erols.com>
Subject: Re: WANTED 1275 Midget engine
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 22:40:12 -0800
George Loudenslager wrote:

> Does anyone have a good used midget 1275 A-series engine for sale, if so
> please email me directly at geolou@erols.com.
>
>                                 Thanks
>                                 George

George:

I am picking up three 1275 engines later this month from th San
Francisco Bay area.  I don't know their condition or completeness.  I
will probably keep two of them (one goes in my '60 Mini project car).

Do you need any rib case transmissions?  Or how about an entire
running Midget?

Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
Paradise, CA    "those California boys have all the good cars!"