RE: Lucas Sports Coil bites the dirt

To: "'Barney'" <BarneyMG@aol.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas Sports Coil bites the dirt
From: ? <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 07:09:57 -0800
Barney

Used them for a long time with no problem, even with a couple of feet of =
Texas humidity on the road.  (It didn't help the starter or distributor, =
though)  Maybe that frozen stuff on the Buckeye roads splashed up and =
did the trick.  Since the coil seems to be mounted in a variety of =
places depending on the MOWOG inspiration of the day, where they put =
yours.  My near submersible is on top of the generator.
I knew there was a reason for the wooden floor, flotation!