Re: Seeking Bugeye Sprite

To: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Subject: Re: Seeking Bugeye Sprite
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:01:25 +0000
Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com wrote:

> Tall blond seeks attractive already prepped Bugeye in Midwest area for Solo II
> fun. My husband is a Porsche man, please, PLEASE, HELP!!!!

Is this how much money it takes to patch up a marriage?

Anyway, who's got the last issue of AutoWeek? There was a classified ad
in the back for a pair of Bugeyes set up for racing. I may have tossed
mine. Anyone got the number handy?

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT

BTW: It doesn't appear to be in their classifeds at www.autoweek.com

--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)