Re: MGB-GT V-8s

To: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: Re: MGB-GT V-8s
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:24:10
Paul wrote:

>There are about 12 RHD factory cars that have made it to the US,
>most came in during the 1980s when the automotive gray market was
>at its peak.

>It's hard to put a value on these cars because they are so rare
>here.  I know I will be in the hole once the restoration is
>completed...

Maybe not Paul. I have two acquaitences who imported factory V8's
back when the EPA's one time exemption was in place. Both cars have
since been restored and are for sale. Asking price for the one I
looked at this summer is $40,000! The reported asking price for the
other is $35,000! I got the distinct impression that neither owner
were interested in dickering.

Dick :>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, California