Bugeye Sprite

To: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Sprite
From: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Date: Friday, 15 November 1996 12:04pm CT
hharris07@aol.com) in which there are no less than five Bugeyes advertised
going from needing restoration to original driver, to ex solo racer, to
restored supercharged.  I don't know these guys but I saw it and thought
you might be interested in a winter trip down to florida for a coupla days
of summer!  The other resource I would try is Hemmings Motor News ('bible
<<I saw these cars, and am in the process of checking on them without actually
going down there-you know how that is, but thanks!!!
Sheree Wegeng

of the classic car industry') if you haven't seen it, buy one and check it
out-- they have everything.
  Keep after it, I only own a coupla midgets, but spridgets are the funnest
cars out there!

Brust Roethler
64 Midget
69 Midget