Re: Vicky Brit Winter Sale Catalog -Reply

To: JKearman@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vicky Brit Winter Sale Catalog -Reply
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:36:35 -0500 (EST)

> In a message dated 96-11-15 10:24:41 EST, Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com (Dan
> Hughes) writes:
>

> >   >Darn. I'll have to park my Visa somewhere else.
> >
> >  IMHO this is always a good idea when it comes to Vicky Brit!
> >

> Why?

  Because they're absolutely horrible to do business with.  I've had nothing
but trouble with them.  Their parts tend to be worse quality than others
(Moss,TRF,etc), and the only times I've ever had to deal with their customer
service I've gotten disinterested people on the phone, who were unwilling to
help.  And good luck if you ever have to return something to them.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit