Re: alaska

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: alaska
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 10:29:19 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-16 01:17:47 EST, NKED65A@prodigy.com (BOB NOGUEIRA)
writes:

<<  Hey this sounds interesting ,count me in . Will you let me take my
Morgan? My BGT is my daily driver and my Morgan is the distance runner. >>

As long as you don't mind being mistaken for a classic MG.  I'll put your
name on the interest list.

<< A little later would be better for me. By the end of June Texas is HELL
and it  would be nice to get out of here.   Of course as hot as LBC run,
Alaska would be the size of Rhode Island by the time the ice melts from the
heat of all those LBC :)

 Bob Nogueira     74 MGBGT  4 Morgan +4
 Dallas TX   >>

This is sounding like a long trip, and some people are thinking that June 14
may not be early enough.  Pretty sure already it won't be the end of June
(unless there ends up being more than one caravan).

BTW, 4 Morgans?  Perhaps they would like to pull the stagecoach?

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA