Re: 100K miles

To: dfdarby@juno.com (David F. Darby)
Subject: Re: 100K miles
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 14:03:23 -0800
Hi David,
Hey who do you know? I write article after article and send w/ photos.
they just don't want to print a photo of mine in the "MGB Driver". I
have an article in this issue on page 26 (continued on p. 32) you may
enjoy.

I have another being printed in the next "Octagon" and have heard this
one does have a photo included.

The 67 GT is looking good / you should be very proud. I've only got
115,000 on my 75 and 97,000 on the 66 but both are due for drivetrain
renewal(w/ addition of overdrive of course). 75 is going in end of Dec
Safety Fast, David Deutsch