MGB Roadster

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Roadster
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 09:59:50 -0500
As I was cleaning out my room today, I found much MG related material.
Found a few business cards with directions and locations to where MGs were
sitting rotting away.  One caught my attention:

I found this MGB in the begining of spring (early April) and the last I
checked it was still there.  It is a rubber bumper MGB (77 I think), in
northern NJ.  Needs a clutch but I was told it runs.  I wrote down 1500.00
for the price but you can get it for 1250.  Interior is OK, area around the
battaries messy, slight rust.  Body didn't look to bad, but it had all
summer and most of fall to rust.  Front bumper is misalligned.

It is at Tatariw's Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. ask for "young George"
address is:

200 Main Street
Glen Gardner 08826

the car is in a gravel lot next to the store.  hard to see from the road.

call:  537-4200 or 537-2713

or fax:  537-7161

The car has no for sale signs but it is just sitting there, save this MG
from the wrath of winter.

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg