Re: MG Swap Meet-reply

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Swap Meet-reply
From: OSCALETA99@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 23:50:39 -0500
It is a good idea - having read of the travails of our brother in California
with his fire marshal breathing down his neck, there must be literally
hundreds of bits and pieces that folk would love to get rid of but could
never throw away (why DO I keep old vinyl door panels with warped
hardboard....?)
Taking into account that the east coast is rather long and needing to be
accessed from DC and NYC I guess New jersey is the answer.
We wouldn't need Giants Stadium but does anyone know of a spot in NJ that
might do it? - I'd be glad to help organize - and provide warped door
panels!!!!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
72 roadster
73 BGT

p.s. - am fairly new to the list - tell me about MG online.......