Re: MSX crossflow head

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MSX crossflow head
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:21:15
Now we've all seen Steve Darby's posts for his aluminium head. But,
let me tell you an aluminium head is nothing new! Let me share with
you what a noted automotive poet had to say (sometime in the early
'50's) about aluminium heads.

                        THE ALUMINIUM HEAD
                                by W. H. Charnock

Dedicated to those lovely ads which promise ass the king-
  doms of the earth if you dring so-and-so at bedtime.

                I bought an aluminium head,
                It cost me several quid;
                I don't know if the things they said
                It did, it really did.