Lumenition timing

To: mgoc <mginfo@mgownersclub.co.uk>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lumenition timing
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 96 09:49:00 PST
Dear all,

     As I've posted before, I am very close to the end of a heritage shell
rebuild of my '73 B Roadster. However I have to admit that I have been a bit
of a silly boy! The car was fitted with a lumenition electronic ignition
system by the previous owner. As this always gave me completely reliable
starting, I would like to keep it, but I've lost the timing and have no idea
how to set static timing of this unit for my newly rebuilt engine. (Yes, I
know I shouldn't have undone the clamp on the dist. but I did!) Please can
anyone help me here?

          Nick ('73 B still not quite!)