MGB Parts Car, NW Connecticut

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Parts Car, NW Connecticut
From: JKearman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 08:58:28 -0500
I spotted a pretty rough MGB sitting in someone's yard, in Riverton,
Connecticut. Looks like a 71. Body looks gone, missing taillight lens,
steering wheel rusty. Couldn't move the shift lever. Inside is full of junk,
including a toilet seat. No sign of an OD switch.

But it does have wire wheels and they look as though they could be
rehabilitated.

You might get lucky and get the car for free, if you can find someone home.
It's at 114 Riverton Road, which runs from Route 8 to what passes for the
center of Riverton. I've never seen any signs of life around the place;
there's also an older RX7 in the yard, with grass growing around it. No name
on the mailbox. Email me for better directions if you're interested.

Cheers,

Jim
72 B